Everescents Essential Oil Patchouli
4 installments of $9.98 AUD
Own it for $10/week
Everescents Essential Oil Patchouli
Patchouli Oil has a familiar woody and musky scent while promoting a peaceful grounding effect.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Scent: Rich and distinctive, spicy and woody with a sweet, herbaceous top note
- Patchouli Essential Oil has a grounding and balancing effect on our emotions and nervous system.
- This oil can be used to ease stress and anxiety and promote calm, harmony and tranquillity.
- Patchouli Oil may also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and imperfections while rejuvenating and revitalising the skin.
- It is likewise used in haircare as its antiseptic properties may be beneficial for mild scalp conditions.
- Positive Properties: Grounding, contentment, balance, stability, presence, calm
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium and Lavender Essential Oils
HOW TO USE
Diffusion: add a few drops to your diffuser for a calm and uplifting scent
Topical: dilute with a carrier oil (almond, coconut, jojoba) before applying to skin.
Other: Pop 1–2 drops onto your pillowcase to enhance restful sleep. Add to warm water for a spray cleaner.
Add a few drops to EverEscents fragrance-free shampoo, conditioner or treatment.
The leaves of the bushy herb –– botanical name: Pogostemon cablin –– were originally cultivated in the East, where their aroma protected items (such as fabric) from insects. At the time it emerged, patchouli was also used to soothe dry skin and flaky scalp.
Free shipping within Australia for all orders over $50
Orders under $50 will incur a flat rate postage charge of $10
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 1 day of confirmation of payment.
All orders are dispatched from Brisbane, Queensland.
Tracking information will be provided with confirmation of dispatch.
If for any reason you’re looking to return or exchange your order for what ever reason, we are here to help!
We offer returns or exchanges within 60 days of purchase. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exemptions from our refund policy:
- Discounted and sale items are final and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must be in original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of use
All returns are requested through our returns portal. Please click here to enter the portal. Make sure to have your order number and email address handy to access our refunds process.
Any items returned due to change of mind will be returned at customer expense and will receive a full refund minus cost of shipping.
Please complete any Electrical product warranties with the brand purchased directly (either online or with information provided within the box) immediately on receiving Electrical item.
All Electrical Products are honoured by the warranty of the brand directly. If there are any faults or issues with the electrical item you have purchased from Glam Box- please visit the purchased brand directly to honour warranty.
Meet our hair experts
Backed by over 40 years experience, Glam Box was founded by a family of industry experts who have a deep understanding of how each and every formulation works and for what hair type.
One of Australia’s most experienced and personalised hair hubs, Glam Box not only offers a wide range of professional hair products but our signature virtual Hair Consults will match you to your perfect hair regime.
No need to wait for your next salon visit, blindly follow recommendations or buy based on trends. Rinse your worries away with a simple live chat from wherever you are right now.
Welcome to the future of perfectly paired hair care. Welcome to Glam Box.